Terms and conditions
In accessing the East Sussex County Council website you agree not to:
- get or attempt to get unauthorised access, in any way, to the website or computer systems of our or any of our partners’ networks;
- access, change or spread internal data which you have accessed through our network;
- upload or distribute, in any way, material or files containing viruses, ‘trojan horses’, ‘worms’ or other harmful software;
- upload files that contain data, information or software not licensed to or owned by you, or collect any information, including personal information, about others without their agreement (including but not limited to others’ names and addresses);
- publish, post or otherwise spread false, infringing, offensive, indecent, obscene or other unlawful or objectionable material;
- use a false or unauthorised name, identity or email address, impersonate another person or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any documents or messages;
- interfere with the website or do anything which may affect its operation;
- make false claims as to the origin or ownership of material contained in files made available through the website; and/or
- use the website or material taken from the website to harass, threaten, stalk, abuse, or otherwise violate the rights of others, including rights of privacy.
East Sussex County Council has the right to prevent you from accessing the website where we consider that you are not following the above conditions.