Lewes Register Office
Open 9am to 12.30pm and 1.30pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Registration is by appointment only.
In line with Government guidelines (.gov), face coverings must be worn by all visitors to our Register Offices.
You may be asked to temporarily remove your face covering for identification purposes.
Lewes Register Office is located in the stunning Grade II* listed Southover Grange, just 10 minutes walk from Lewes Station.
Paid on street parking is available. Please leave plenty of time to park.
- Order certificates online
- Register a death or stillbirth
- Register a birth
- Notice of marriage/civil partnership <-- to link
- Marriage ceremonies
- Civil Partnership ceremonies
- Citizenship ceremonies
- Other ceremonies <-- to link