Registering a birth
Your telephone appointment
The registrar will call you on the phone number you provide when you:
- this call may come from a ‘withheld’ or ‘unknown’ number
- although we will try to call you at the appointment time, we may call up to 30 minutes before or after the arranged time
- if you miss your call, the registrar will try again up to 3 times
- if something happens which prevents you from being able to answer, or you need to change your appointment, call us on 0345 60 80 198
- during your phone call, the registrar will arrange for you to visit the register office to check and sign the register entry
See our: privacy notice, for more information about how we use your data.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.