Information for families
How to keep a child safe
- Report a concern about a child’s safety
- Housing advice for young people
- How to get help if a child feels stressed, anxious or down
- Concerned a child is at risk of radicalisation?
- More on how to keep a child safe
Schools and admissions
- Applying for a school place
- What are the term dates and school holidays?
- Can I take holidays in term time?
- Who can I talk to about my teenager’s behaviour?
- How to make a complaint about a school or college
- More on schools and admissions
- Can I get funded childcare?
- Where can young carers find support?
- Where can I find childcare for children with special educational needs and disability?
- Help with childcare costs
Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
- Find what’s available in East Sussex – the Local Offer
- Where can I get independent advice or advocacy?
- Leisure card for young people with disabilities (0–25) – The i-go scheme
- More on SEND
Teenagers and young people
- Young person looking for advice and information? C360, the East Sussex County Council website for young people
- Find family support for teenagers and young people
Courses and training
Get in touch with the Customer Relations Team
If you have not found an answer to your query contact the:
If you cannot use a computer, please telephone us on
- 0345 60 80 192