Do you need help to complain?

We can offer a free, independent person to help you make your complaint and ensure that your voice is heard. This person is known as an advocate and they can speak for you or help you explain the problem you want sorting out.

If you would like more information on getting an advocate please visit our:

You can also call our Family Information Service on 0345 60 80 192 using option 4 then option 2 and ask about getting an advocate. This phone line is open Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm.

If you are happy to make your complaint without any extra help your options are set out below.

Read our complaints policy

Your options are: