Request & post back your consent form
Based on your answers it looks like the best way for you to provide consent is to request a paper copy of our consent form, fill it in and then post it back to us with a copy of the photo ID for the person you are representing.
Once you have completed the steps below, you can come back to this page to continue making your complaint. You may wish to bookmark this page for future use.
If you do not have a signed consent form you can still give us general feedback, but we may not be able to respond to you.
Your next steps
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address so we can post you a consent form
- Complete the form with the person you are representing
- Send the form back to us with a copy of their photo ID
- Proceed with your complaint
Our address is:
Children's Services Customer Relations Team
St Anne’s Crescent
Your options are:
- I have posted a signed consent form and would like to proceed
- I do not have a signed consent form but would like to give general feedback (email contact form)
- Go back to the start (feedback and complaints)