Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/esccsupportingpeople
For people between 16 and 64 – 'Home Works'
Home Works is a free and confidential housing support service.
Home Works is for anyone aged 16 to 64 (single people, couples and families) who is homeless or could be at risk of losing their home and needs support to live independently.
I thought my situation was completely hopeless – Home Works showed me it wasn't and helped me believe in myself again and find my independence.
A Home Works client
- help you to work out what you need to do, and what support you need, to overcome your housing issues
- give you guidance and coaching on how to manage tasks related to keeping your home
- help you to understand your tenancy or mortgage responsibilities
- support you to settle in to your new home, and set up your gas, electric and water supply
- refer you to independent legal and advocacy services if you need this
- connect you with other services and opportunities in the community that can help you manage in other areas of your life
- work closely with other agencies giving you advice and support to make sure our support fits well with this.
Home Works will only share information about you with relevant agencies, and only with your permission.
Home Works is run by Southdown Housing Association. If you think that Home Works could help you, contact them now:
If you live in Eastbourne, Lewes or Wealden, contact Home Works West:
Phone: 01273 898700
Fax: 01273 898701
Text: 07773 377754
If you live in Hastings or Rother, contact Home Works East:
Phone: 01424 858341
Fax: 01424 858342
Text: 07540 721244
If you know someone who might benefit, you can refer them to Home Works by using a form on their website: