Good Neighbour Schemes
Are you interested in being more involved in your local community?
Good Neighbour Schemes across East Sussex are looking for volunteers.
They offer an opportunity for you to give practical support to people in your community who need a helping hand.
Volunteers help with some of the small things that can make all the difference, such as:
- lifts to the shops or doctors
- collecting shopping, pensions or prescriptions
- small household jobs such as changing a lightbulb, fixing a tap or setting up a DVD player
- befriending – popping round for a chat over a cup of tea, on a regular or occasional basis
- walking the dog
- letter writing and form filling
or anything else that one neighbour might do for another.
To volunteer for a Good Neighbour Scheme: