Primary and junior school information
Primary schools A to C
[Note] shows where a tie breaker has been applied. Find that information in the second table below.
[Note] For oversubscribed local authority administered schools, we have given the criterion and distance of the last child allocated. If the tiebreaker was applied, we have stated the distance that relates to the furthest child allocated a place at the school within that admission priority. The links will show you a map of the tiebreaker area.
For oversubscribed schools which manage their own admissions, you will need to seek this information from the school. See Find a school in East Sussex to get contact details.
- Category 1 children allocated Looked After
- Category 2 children allocated in-area sibling
- Category 3 children allocated in-area
- Category 4 children allocated out-area sibling
- Category 5 children allocated outside area