1. Home
  2. Trading standards for later
  3. Licences
  4. Animal health and welfare

Animal health and welfare

Licences for performing animals

If you intend to exhibit or train animals for public performance – for example, in school shows, television, theatre or in a film production – you must apply for a licence from your local District or Borough Council.