Explosives and fireworks licences
Application for a Storage Licence under the Explosives Regulations 2014
- Please read the guidance notes before completing this form.
- You should not use this form for an application for a licence to store the explosives listed in note1
- You should only use this form if you want to store no more than 2000kg of explosives
- See information on fees (to be linked)
- If there is insufficient room to provide the information requested, please continue on a separate sheet(s) (see note 2)
- Please note that it is an offence under Section 33 of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 to provide false information. Incomplete or inaccurate information could result in a delay in the processing of your application.
- The information contained in this form may be stored electronically. The information may, where appropriate, be shared with other relevant bodies such as other local licensing authorities or the Health and Safety Executive. You have the right to request a copy of any personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
Your personal data is held by East Sussex County Council in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. For further information, please see our Privacy notice.