Salary: £17,842 pro rata per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Term-time only, Part-time
Closing date: Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 9am
Interview date: Friday 22 October 2021
Who to contact if you have a query: Gill Hulls - 01424 448864 G.firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Club Assistant
Ark Blacklands Primary Academy
Do you have excellent organisation and communication skills? Do you have the skill to be able to forge positive relationships with children to ensure they have the best finish to their day at school?
We are looking to appoint an After School Club Assistant who wants the opportunity to make a difference to the lives of children and be part of our Outstanding school. You will join a team of dedicated and caring staff in establishing outstanding provision for our children.
The successful candidate will become an Assistant for our After School Club from 3:00pm – 5:30pm and will be committed to providing a positive end to the day and offer a friendly face and support to pupils who need it the most. We need exceptional candidates who will be inspirational role models to our pupils and work with both teachers and the wider school community to help establish a supportive and nurturing environment in which children thrive, feel safe and are happy.
Ideal candidates will:
• have experience working with young people in a paid or voluntary capacity;
• have a strong ethos of inclusion and providing a healthy and nurturing end to each school day;
• have the desire and enthusiasm to help deliver outstanding provision;
• be committed to ARK Blacklands’ ethos of high expectations;
• have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils;
• build positive relationships with parents/carers.
Interviews: Friday 22nd October 2021
Salary: £17,842 pro rata; £9.51 per hour (Actual Salary £5,305)
Hours: 12.5 per week, term time only
ARK Blacklands Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.