Courses and qualifications in Libraries
IT for You
If you would like to learn how to use a computer – or improve or refresh your computer skills but cannot commit to a formal training course – IT for You could be the answer.
Our team of friendly and knowledgeable volunteers support you 1 to 1 as you learn in a relaxed and informal environment.
No tests – no exams.
You choose the skills you learn and the pace at which you learn.
Come to as many or as few sessions as you like.
Work on one of our library computers or your own laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Every week we help our customers with
- Keyboard & mouse
- Email & Internet
- Job search, applications and CVs
- Universal Credit
- NHS App / GP appointments / Prescriptions
- Microsoft Word / Excel
- Online library offer (ebooks, audiobooks, emagazines, enewspapers)
- Tablets & smartphones
- Dolphin Supernova (screen magnification, text reader)
- Social media / Facetime / Skype
IT for You is now available at 12 libraries across East Sussex.
To find out more and book your place call 01323 463759