Full and standard membership
You can be a full library member if you live, work or study in East Sussex. You’ll need to give proof of your name and address, like a utility bill or driving licence. Full members can borrow the maximum number of items:
- Maximum of 20 books, 6 CDs, 6 audio books, 6 DVDs
- Books for 3 weeks loan
- Spoken word CDs for 3 weeks loan (fee applies)
- CDs for 1 week loan (fee applies)
- DVDs for 1 week loan (fee applies)
- 20 music scores for 3 months (fee applies)
- 20 play sets for 6 weeks (fee applies)
- 2 language courses for 6 weeks
- 2 CD-ROMs
- 4 toys and games
- 1 home electricity monitor for 3 weeks
Full members can also use the free library computers.
We’ll email you one day before your loans go overdue or send a reminder by post after 28 days.
Give proof of name, like a credit card, to join the library as a standard member.
You can borrow 4 items in total. If you’re over 16, one of these can be an audiobook, DVD or CD and you can use the library computers.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.