Please be aware that all of our libraries are closed on Bank Holiday Monday 30 May.
Closed. Next open today at 10.30am.
|Monday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||10.30am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 5pm|
|Libraries are closed on Bank Holidays|
- Online services
- In this library
In this library
- Books, audiobooks, DVDs and music CDs
- Free computers with Internet access – Please note all computers shut down 15 minutes before library closing times
- Free wifi
- Local history material
- 3 microfiche/microfilm readers with printers
- Bus pass forms for older people
- Bus travel discounts for young people
- Bookends: The Library Shop our second-hand bookshop has different opening hours to the library
- Disabled access
- Display facilities
- Grove meeting room for hire
- Ivy meeting room for hire
- Rhymetime Wednesdays 10.30am to 11am and Fridays 10.45am to 11.15am
- Storytime every Monday 2pm to 2.30pm
- Read Aloud group Tuesdays 2.30pm to 4pm and Thursdays 10.30am to 12pm
- Learndirect courses Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm – book an appointment with a tutor by phoning 01323 463903
- Computer help from volunteers Monday to Saturday – morning sessions are usually 10.30am to 1pm and afternoon sessions are 1.30pm to 4.30pm (3.30pm on Saturdays). Booking advisable. No buddy Fridays at present.
- Chatterbooks: At each Chatterbooks session children aged eight – twelve talk about what they are reading; take part in fun activities inspired by the best children’s books, and choose new books to take home and read. Next session Saturday 6 February – contact us to see if there are spaces.