We offer meeting rooms for hire, for community or business events. You can now book rooms online.
Please be aware that all of our libraries are closed on Bank Holiday Monday 30 May.
Closed. Next open today at 9.30am.
|Monday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Thursday||9.30am – 6.30pm|
|Friday||10.30am – 6.30pm|
|Saturday||9.30am – 5pm|
|Libraries are closed on Bank Holidays|
- Online services
- In this library
In this library
- Books, audiobooks, DVDs and music CDs
- Free computers with Internet access – Please note all computers shut down 15 minutes before library closing times
- Free wifi
- Local history material
- 3 microfiche/microfilm readers with printers
- Bus pass forms for older people
- Bus travel discounts for young people
- Bookends: The Library Shop our second-hand bookshop has different opening hours to the library
- Disabled access
- Display facilities
- Grove meeting room for hire
- Ivy meeting room for hire
- Rhymetime Wednesdays 10.30am to 11am and Fridays 10.45am to 11.15am
- Storytime every Monday 2pm to 2.30pm
- Read Aloud group Tuesdays 2.30pm to 4pm and Thursdays 10.30am to 12pm
- Learndirect courses Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm – book an appointment with a tutor by phoning 01323 463903
- Computer help from volunteers Monday to Saturday – morning sessions are usually 10.30am to 1pm and afternoon sessions are 1.30pm to 4.30pm (3.30pm on Saturdays). Booking advisable. No buddy Fridays at present.
- Chatterbooks: At each Chatterbooks session children aged eight – twelve talk about what they are reading; take part in fun activities inspired by the best children’s books, and choose new books to take home and read. Next session Saturday 6 February – contact us to see if there are spaces.