Pevensey Bay Library
Pevensey Bay Library had to shut its doors due to extensive flooding in January and remains closed while a full assessment of the building’s condition takes place.
From Tuesday, September 1, St Wilfrid’s Church Hall, in Eastbourne Road, will offer a small range of popular books for residents to borrow.
We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused by the continued closure. We are working hard to reopen the library and will provide further updates as soon as we can.
Pub is the Hub
We have provided a range of ex-library books for adults and children to The Royal Oak and Castle, Pevensey, which is hosting a Book Exchange. These books are available for anyone to borrow or read at the pub.
You’re welcome to use any of our other libraries, the nearest being Eastbourne, Langney, Hampden Park and Bexhill. You can use the online library to browse the catalogue and order books.
- Online services
- In this library
In this library
- Books, audiobooks and DVDs
- Free computers with Internet access – Please note computers shut down 15 minutes before the library closes
- Local history material
- Bus pass forms for older people
- Bus travel discounts for young people
- Limited disabled access library entrance has steps
- Display facilities
- Children’s reading groups second Thursday every month 4pm to 5pm