eMagazines and eNewspapers
How to download eMagazines
Members of East Sussex libraries can download and read eMagazines instantly from our partner, RBDigital.
Register for an account
To get started, visit RBdigital and select ‘Register’ at the top right of the screen.
- Pick a username and password.
- Enter your library card number – (not a member? Join the library online)
- Enter you name and email address.
- Click Register.
Reading eMagazines on a smartphone or tablet
To read the magazines on a smartphone or tablet, you will need to download the RBdigital app. You can get it from:
When you open the app for the first time:
- Click the Login button.
- Select United Kingdom from the dropdown list.
- Enter the username you registered with and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Login.
To start searching for magazines:
- Click the 3 lines at the top left of the screen.
- Select Magazines.
- Start browsing.
- Once you have found the magazine you would like to read, click Checkout.
Reading magazines on a computer
Once you’ve registered, you can start reading your magazines immediately.
- Pick the magazine you would like to read.
- Click the Checkout button.
- Download the magazine to start reading.
Find out more about using RBdigital by watching the video below.
Need more help? Visit RBdigital’s help pages.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.