eMagazines and eNewspapers
East Sussex library card holders can access eMagazines and newspapers for free. To start reading you will need to set up an account on PressReader.
Register for an account
- Go to PressReader.
- Close the PressReader HotSpot pop up.
- Click on Sign In in the upper right hand corner.
- Choose Library or Group from the list.
- Search for East Sussex Libraries in the pop up and select.
- Enter the barcode from your library card into the pop up box, and sign in.
- Enter your name and email address and choose a password.
You can read our digital content on a smartphone or tablet, or if you prefer a computer online.
Reading on a smartphone or tablet
If you would like to read magazines and newspapers on a smartphone or tablet, download the app.
When you open the app for the first time:
- Click the Sign in icon (at the bottom of the screen for smartphones and along the left hand side for tablets).
- Enter the email address you registered with.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
The ‘hot spot’ screen will appear. Close this down and start browsing for newspapers and magazines.
Read on your computer
Once you have registered on the website, you can start to browse and read content immediately.
Find out more about using PressReader by watching the video below.
Still need help? Visit the PressReader help pages.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.