About reading groups
Reading groups – also known as book groups or book clubs – get together on a regular basis to talk about books. They meet in libraries, cafés, pubs or people’s homes to discuss a book they’ve read. Many groups meet monthly so everyone has enough time to read the book.
Libraries provide up to 10 copies of the same title; delivered to your preferred library.
- The annual fee is £10. This provides access to stock for exclusive use by reading groups.
- You reserve book sets from home using our online library.
- You can reserve up to 5 book sets at a time.
- There is a 60p charge for each book borrowed, payable upon collection – this is the standard online reservation charge.
- You have a 10 week loan period. This allows time to collect the set, read it and return it to the library.
- There are charges for lost or damaged items or the late return of books in line with fees and charges.
Download a list of all the books that can be reserved by reading groups.
Titles available to be reserved by reading groups [493.2 KB] [pdf]
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.