About reading groups
Reading groups – also known as book groups or book clubs – get together on a regular basis to talk about books. They meet in libraries, cafés, pubs or people’s homes to discuss a book they’ve read. Many groups meet monthly so everyone has enough time to read the book.
Libraries provide up to 10 copies of the same title; delivered to your preferred library.
- The annual fee is £10. This provides access to stock for exclusive use by reading groups.
- You reserve book sets from home using our online library.
- You can reserve up to 5 book sets at a time.
- There is a 60p charge for each book borrowed, payable upon collection – this is the standard online reservation charge.
- You have a 8 week loan period. This allows time to collect the set, read it and return it to the library.
- There are charges for lost or damaged items or the late return of books in line with fees and charges.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.