Apply for an on-street disabled parking bay
Please read, before completing the form.
Provision of an on-street bay is not automatic. Applicants must:
- hold a valid blue badge
- have a permanent and substantial disability, which means being unable to walk, or have considerable difficulty in walking any distance.
- not have a suitable off-street area available to park
- have a vehicle that is registered at their address.
Documents for uploading
Make sure you have the relevant documents saved as scans or photos before you start. Only these specific documents can be accepted as proof of eligibility:
- Vehicle registration document (V5C) or
- Motability Operations Hire Agreement
Disability Living Allowance documents
If you receive the higher/enhanced rate mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance (DLA), please provide a copy of either:
- Disability Living Allowance confirmation letter or
- Personal Independence Payment confirmation letter or Statement of Entitlement
If you receive Attendance Allowance, please provide a copy of your confirmation letter or Statement of Entitlement.
Please also note
- Disabled bays can be used by any vehicle displaying a valid blue badge.
- We may need to contact your doctor about your application.
- How we look after your data: Privacy notice – Parking Services.