On street parking in Battle
There are different types of bays within the controlled parking areas in Battle. Signs next to the bays tell you which type they are and any time restrictions.
By displaying a valid pay & display ticket, or paying for parking using RingGo, our cashless parking mobile phone service, you can park in:
- pay & display bays
Most pay and display machines accept both card and coin payment, or you can pay using RingGo.
You can also park for free within the following bays:
- shared use bays (permit holders or time limited parking)
Other types of bays such as disabled bays and taxi bays operate at all times unless the sign states otherwise.
Blue badge parking
For details about where you can park if you have a blue badge, see the national guidance on Where can I park?
In Battle, blue badge holders can park:
- in designated blue badge parking bays up to the maximum stay permitted
- in shared use bays or pay and display bays without time limit or payment
- for up to three hours on a single or double yellow line with the clock set to show the time of arrival, and where loading restrictions are not in force.
You should always refer to local restrictions. Contact the parking team for information on concessions.
Restrictions in car parks may be different, refer to the signs in the car park when parking.
Maps of Battle and parking charges
Map of Battle pay and display [269.2 KB] [pdf] parking
- High Street – 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday
Unless otherwise stated, all parking controls apply on bank holidays. Parking charges do not apply on 25 December, 26 December and 1 January.
This table shows the pay and display charges for Battle.
Battle streets with free parking bays and times of operation
Permit holders or time limited 8am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday, maximum stay 2 hours, no return within 2 hours
- St Marys Terrace
- Battle Hill
- Picardy Close
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.