Privacy notice for East Sussex Registration
What information is being used?
To provide these services we make use of information provided by the NHS and local GP practices, General Register Office, the Coroner’s office, UK Visas and Immigration, other local authority registration services, the clergy and members of the public.
This information may include your:
- Name and any alternative/former names used
- Date and place of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Parent’s names and addresses
- Spouse or civil partner’s name and address
- Children’s names and addresses
- Passport and driving licence numbers
- National Insurance Number