Apply to license a venue
The licence to hold civil marriages and civil partnership ceremonies is valid for 3 years from the date of issue.
- 3 copies of a plan of the premises clearly showing which room (or rooms) you wish to license and a designated interview room
- room plans
- a cheque for your fees made payable to ‘East Sussex County Council’ (Or email the VenueLicensing@eastsussex.gov.uk to arrange BACS payment)
- a copy of your
- public liability insurance
- fire risk assessment
- other relevant risk assessments
- other supporting documents
Email VenueLicensing@eastsussex.gov.uk for advice and further information to help you through the application process.
Once you have your licence, we will work with you to help make your approved venue successful.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.