Bus service changes
Bus Service Update - Coronavirus (Covid-19)
- Plan ahead and travel safely
- Check before you travel see safer travel guidance for passengers.
- Wash or sanitise your hands as often as you can.
- You must wear a face covering when travelling inside a public transport vehicle and when in indoor transport hubs in England, unless you are exempt or have a reasonable excuse.
- On your journey, open a window to increase ventilation, where possible
- Thank you to the millions of passengers wearing face coverings to protect others.
For bus service changes see the temporary bus service changes section for more detail or contact the bus operators directly.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.