Apply for a Blue Badge
If you are disabled you can apply for a Blue Badge to help you park close to your destination. The badge costs £10.
You can use a Blue Badge as a driver or as a passenger. You do not need to own your own car.
Before you apply, check if you are eligible for a Blue Badge.
About the application process
We aim to process applications quickly. Delays of 8 to 10 weeks can occur if you do not send the correct documents or need further assessment.
- You need to submit all mandatory documents and a photo.
- If you apply online and provide a current email address, you will be kept updated about the progress of your application.
- If you would prefer to apply using a paper application form, see below.
For details about what you need to do, see the Blue Badge application process.
More on Blue Badges
- Blue Badge application process
- Am I eligible for a Blue Badge?
- Renewing your Blue Badge
- Returning a Blue Badge
- Report misuse of a Blue Badge
- Lost or stolen badges
- Disabled parking bays
To get in touch with us:
If your query is about an ongoing application, please include your full name, date of birth and postcode.
If you cannot access the service online or by email, phone 01323 464 244 for advice (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm). If the line is busy, please call back.
Paper application forms
These organisations hold paper application forms and can also help you with filling them in:
The following places have application forms but cannot help you to complete them:
Unfortunately we cannot send application forms in the post.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.