Supporting people who have a learning disability or autism
The guidance on this page is for anybody with a caring role for a person with either a learning disability or autism. It may help you with planning support for the individual, communicating and fostering good relationships.
If you would like printed copies of any of these documents then please email us at:
Supporting people through COVID-19
We have produced some Easy Read guides to coronavirus:
- Planning with me [1.3 MB] [pdf]
- (Easy read) - Scams awareness postcards [795.7 KB] [pdf]
Total Communication – supporting people to communicate in their own way:
- Total Communication resource pack [1.5 MB] [pdf]
- Total Communication standards [601.3 KB] [pdf]
- Total Communication self-audit tool [144.3 KB] [pdf]
Equality and Inclusion
The Protected Characteristics - An Easy Read Guide [2.6 MB] [pdf]
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.