Temporary accommodation with on-site support
Temporary accommodation with on-site support could help you if you:
- are at risk of, or are fleeing, domestic abuse
- have experienced, or are experiencing, mental health issues
- are pregnant or have a dependent child
- are a single or young person who is homeless or is at risk of homelessness
It provides a supportive environment with personalised support to help you feel safe and healthy. The support you receive will also help you with your ability to live independently, so you can successfully move on to a home of your own.
Speak to your district or borough council housing team to find out what services are available in your local area.
About the accommodation
Women at risk of domestic abuse
- Refuge provides temporary accommodation and support for victims of domestic abuse.
- For women aged 16 or over, with or without children, who are at risk of or fleeing, domestic abuse.
People with mental health issues
- Temporary accommodation and support for people aged 18–64 who have poor mental health and have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
- Temporary accommodation and support for women aged 16–25 years who are pregnant or have a child.
- Temporary accommodation and support for people and families aged 18–64 who have been homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
- Temporary accommodation and support for young people aged 16–17 and care leavers aged 16–24 who are homeless or are at risk of homelessness.
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.