A guide for Personal Assistants
East Sussex Personal Assistant’s Network (ESPAN)
The East Sussex Personal Assistants Network (ESPAN) is a place where Personal Assistants can share their thoughts, ideas and concerns in a mutually supportive environment, and benefit from the experience of others.
These friendly and informal meetings are led by personal assistants or care and support services in their local communities. The meetings are open to all current or potential personal assistants, users of PA services and any care and support service operating within East Sussex.
The aims of the network are to:
- be a welcoming point for new and potential Personal Assistants
- work in partnership with others to promote best practice in personal support roles
- offer support and advice for Personal Assistants using the combined knowledge and skills of attendees
- be an access point for introductory training and further development
- be a source of referral for new business, and cover for holidays
- share information of local resources and services
- extend the meetings to businesses / people / customers interested in the work we do
There will also be opportunities at some of the meetings to meet staff from the Support with Confidence scheme, hear from local speakers, and find out how the council can support, develop and promote Personal Assistants and other providers in the vital work they do.
Due to Covid precautions, all meetings are currently by invitation only and are held 'on-line'.
These meetings take place by area, in case you wish to meet others local to you, but you are welcome to join any date.
Monday (The Havens)
To request an invitation, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request an invitation, email: email@example.com
To request an invitation, email:
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.