Report a concern about an adult

If you are worried about an adult who may be being abused, neglected or exploited, please tell us.

Phone us on 0345 608 0191 or report your concern online.

If the person is in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.

If you are worried about a child or teenager, please contact Single Point of Advice (SPOA)

Find out more

Find out more information in the leaflet:

What to do if you think someone is being abused, neglected or exploited

You can request paper copies of this leaflet through our contact centre.