Business workshops and online training
Under our Business Advice and Support Partnership, East Sussex County Council Trading Standards offer the following training courses to local businesses on a cost recovery basis:
- 5-star Hygiene Rating and Food Allergens Due Diligence
- Customer Service Workshop
- Distance Selling
- Unfair Terms and Conditions
- Consumer Rights and Business Training
- Age Restricted Sales
- Letting Agents – Helping you to understand your responsibilities
- Consumer Contracts
How to book
All workshops are 3 hours and can be tailored to your business and team. We can host them, come to your premises or you can attend a session as a delegate – whatever suits you!
To discuss further or get a quote, contact us at by emailing the BAASP team or call us on 0345 6080197 (option 4).
We also offer low-cost, high quality online training courses to help your business trade legally. This service is provided through our partnership with Virtual College.
Most courses costs between £15 and £30 plus VAT.
You can select the courses you need for your business, and study at your own pace at a time that suits you. Topics include:
- trading standards and consumer law
- food law
- health and safety
- courses for managers and aspiring managers.
Find out more information about the courses, and book them online:
Was this page helpful?
Click or tap the rating which best represents your experience.